First suggestion- include the URL.  :)

Michael Kennedy

-----Original Message-----
From: Erich Kolb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Search Submission Tool

Im putting together a free web based tool available to anyone who wants
to automatically submit their website to multiple search engines at the
same time.  I know this has been done before, but I haven't done it and
its pretty much a learning experience for me.  It is currently
functioning, and I will be adding some additional search engines, but I
was wondering if anyone would be willing to take a look and offer any
suggestions for improvement.

I apoligize if this is in the incorrect forum, but im looking for as
much feedback as possible.

Thanks,
Erich Kolb