I'm looking to move from an old Web host (stormweb.net) that has
entirely stopped responding to customer support emails. I liked what
they had to offer, before they became unresponsive, so I'm looking for
a similar ISP with:

*PHP4
*MySQL
*Telnet access
*Decent Support
*Preferably a Cobalt server (or one with a VERY good Web-based
administrator, most other types of Web administrators I've seen have
been clunky and a PITA)
*Pretty Cheap

I've checked out ISP check, and it would be great if they listed the
type of Wed-based administrator, but they don't. It's VERY tedious to
get a demo account, and see that their Web-based administrator is
junk. I'm used to the very slick administrator found on Cobalt
servers. I have given up after a half-dozen attempts at other servers.
I sincerely hope someone can help.

Thank you very much,
Jamie