Hi,

I have posted a similar question in php.db, but I was wondering if someone
could help out with a non-db issue. I am trying to display statistics of
visitors to my web site, and what I would like to do is show the average
number of visitors that have visited the site in a given month for a certain
day e.g..:

Stats for www.mysite.com for 09/2003

Monday - 15 average - 65 total
Tuesday - 16 average - 66 total
Wednesday - 14 average - 65 total
Thursday - 13 average - 63 total
Friday - 15 average - 65 total
Saturday - 5 average - 25 total
Sunday - 6 average - 28 total

I have tried a number of ways to do this, but I cannot work out a way to
show the number for example Mondays that will be in a given month, which I
need to work out the average. I can work out the total easy enough, just not
the average.

TIA

Phil Dowson