John Taylor-Johnston wrote:
I have a form. It has any number of hidden fields, named "exercise 1-100". Their names all start with "exercise" as in:

<input type=hidden name=exercise1>
... ?
<input type=hidden name=exercise11>
any number fo these possible ...
<input type=hidden name=exercise71>

How can I create one scipt that will recognise all of them? Any number of them. My idea is a bit like formmail.pl that reads any old field and mails it. Mine will read any number of "exercise" fields.

You could just loop over the _POST array.

foreach ($_POST as $field_name => $field_value) {
        $content .= "$field_name = $field_value\n";
}

Then just email $content. You could filter out the excerciseN fields if you only wanted to send those.

- Brad