> > I'm talking about disabled and enabled functions.
> > You posted about (non-)existance / definition of functions.
> > I already looked through this, and saw function still is defined but
no
> > longer enabled.
>
> How about using ini_get() to get the disabled functions, then parse
that
>   for the function you're looking for??

Well I already do so, but I think it would be more smooth having a
function
provided by PHP for that purpose, because there are functions for all
the other
kinds of checks: included files, declared classes, defined
constants/variables,
defined functions, etc.
Why not having a function which gives the information to me?
Also I think a function provided by PHP would make it faster and even
quite
secure. Think of having to explode() and in_array() check for the
function
or the PHP engine having the list in a good matter handing a true/false
directly.
Seems to me as a more consequent and ideal solution.

--
 Dennis