You build apache with php statically linked instead of dynamically
linked.

Check the apache documentation on statically linking apache and php
(module).

I would venture to say that oracle libraries should not be shipped. They
are proprietary code and the user needs to install them. Your oracle
libraries should be installed by the user. However, I would suggest
checking with oracle on this.

--
Ray