or you can use Apache to ForceType bar to use PHP.

then just write a generic URL parsing script and you're done.

if you want it for all of your URL's, make DocumentRoot a PHP script.
you might tricky problems with images and other non-script files, but
that's ok because you can just check for the file extensions, echo he
mie tpye and readfile() it.

-aaron