Hi Folks..

        printf ("

                        <center>

                        <form action=\"%s\" method=post name=\"frmSearch\">
                                <input type=hidden name=search value=yes>

cellpadding=2 cellspacing=0>
verdana; color: white;\"
bgcolor=#003366>
                                                <th valign=top align=left colspan=2
width=300>Search</th>
verdana; color: white;\">
                                                <th valign=top align=right width=275
bgcolor=#336699>by Borrower</th>
bgcolor=#CCCCCC><input
type=checkbox name=borrower value=1></td>
verdana; color: white;\">
                                                <th valign=top align=right width=275
bgcolor=#336699>by Loan
Number</th>
bgcolor=#CCCCCC><input
type=checkbox name=loan_number value=1 checked></td>
verdana;\">
                                                <th valign=top align=right width=300
bgcolor=#CCCCCC colspan=2><input
type=text name=search_info style=\"width=100%;\"></th>
verdana;\">
                                                <th valign=top align=right width=300
bgcolor=#CCCCCC colspan=2><input
type=submit value=\"SEARCH\"></th>
                        </form>

                        </center>
                ", $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
        );

I have that code, and I get this error:

Warning: printf(): too few arguments in /home/sites/site8/web/index_test.php
on line 34

I cannot for the life of me figure out what the problem is.  I've looked
thru archives, examples, and pages of a book all about printf, and this just
doesn't add up to me..  Anyone see the problem?

-Dan Joseph