Hi all:

I am doing a dynamic kinda timetable where all the cells are uniquely coloured.
And then for each cell, I would like to change its colour through a dropdown
menu. This dropdown menu should of course have a list of colours for me to
choose. Once I have selected the colour I want, the particular cell colour
should be changed to the colour which i have selected earlier on, once the page
is refreshed. Is there any way to do it using PHP ??I do not want to it using
javascript as java script can only display data on the client side but not the
server side.

Any help given are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Irin.