Hi! Ok, this is not a question about PHP, but since this is such a great
discussion forum, I am certain it is a good place to get started with a new
technology.

The thing is I have a DTD specification and I want to translate it into a DB
schema, and then create an "add-delete-modify" application.

OK!! It might seem I am asking too much, but I don´t even know if this can
be done, so any comments will appreciated. It would be great if you just
gave me a link to a good XML and DTD tutorial.

I also want to know if I can create XML documents with PHP, what kind of
software do i need to parse those documents, and how can I put the data in
my DB. Any clue, and I mean ANY, will be appreciated.

THANKS A LOT IN ADVANCE!
Cheers, Diego.