Hi everyone,

I'm new to PHP and I'm trying to use the include function but with no success... My server's ini file is set as (allow_url_fopen, 0) so I'm having some trouble to pass different values for the php file I'm calling. The address is: http://mydomain.com/forums/ssi.php?a=active

The code I'm trying now is:
$_GET['a'] = 'active';
include('forums/ssi.php');

When I use this code I have no error, ssi.php is loaded but nothing is done (I believe the "a" value isn't passed to ssi.php) and the page where the include is stops loading just after the include().

What's the problem??? How can I pass values to a php file from another file???

Thanks,

GuTa