I hear you robert.

I will be shot down for saying the following but here goes:

The GPL tends to scare people who are not very familiar with open source. They believe GPL and Open Source are synonyms which obviously isn't true. Unfortunately this is what most people (outside the open source community) i have spoken to on the subject seem to think.

best regards