Hi,

I am running PHP with apache. I put all my webpages in the htdocs folder. A lot of my
scripts use a bunch of open source libraries. Until now I have been including these
libraries in my scripts by defining a full path to the library 'inc' files. If I put
the library itself in my htdocs folder I can see it. However, I want to simply include
the library by saying:

include ("xmlrpc.inc");

I don't want to put the absolute path in the include statement nor do I want to have
the xmlrpc.inc file in the same directory as the script that needs it. Is there a some
configuration setting in the php.ini file that I can set so that It always points to
some path to look for the include files (It would be nice if the any thing below that
path is also seen if I set the path. So if i set the path in the configuration to see
/usr/home/ , even if i put something under /usr/home/install/.. I will be able to pick
it up.) Thank in advance for any help.

Moiz