It might interest you to know that the php imap library works with pop as well. can't figure out for the life of me why people use pop3 though :-))

all the best

Javier Tacon wrote:

Hi,

Anyone knows how to get an attached file from a POP3 mail?

I can logon, read the headers and body with Net_POP3 pear module, but I don't know how to process the mail to extract attached files .. Exists libraries that can do that?

Javier Tacón - Developer
Private Media Group, Inc. www.prvt.com (Nasdaq: PRVT)

--
Raditha Dissanayake.