Hi,

I am new to PHP and am more used to JSP. My question is - if I submit a form to a php3 page using action=="<? PHP_SELF ?>" for some processing all is well I can see that form data. After the processing the page is redisplayed - but the data originally sent persits (in the request) this can be a pain if the user was to hit the refresh button then the data is submitted to the server again and if for example the php page does an insert into a database then a new row would be created etc...

Is this normal behaviour of php and jsp ? I am not sure but I am noticing it now with php ? Should I be clearing the data from the request somehow after I have done my processing?

Thanks

Matt