If you are using PHP on a Windows server then this might be an option:

http://us4.php.net/manual/en/ref.printer.php

-Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: php coder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HTML Printing problem.

Issue:
HTML files are to large to print from the browser. We are creating reports
that are ++5 mg in size. This is a real problem for the browser. We are on a
network and can print directly from the server but this means we must
convert the html to some printer friendly format. We are using many new
standards such as <tbody and <thead tags to give us consistent header on
each page of a printed document. This seems to cause problems with most
conversions that we have seen.

Any help with a solution?