"Dpcma Metalito" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote :
> Why donīt we stop talking about Microsoft and products that they donīt
own?
> Reason: Can you imagine that Microsoft would show interest about PHP?
Can
> you imagine Ms Visual PHP? weīll get a non-working scripting non-free
> language.... while Microsoft think ASP itīs better than PHP and is not
> threat wewill be able to sleep during nights and safe from this kind
of
> nightmares .....

ACK
It's almost horrible to imagine what will be, if Microsoft
assmilated technologies like PHP. I still got in mind a cite of David
Stutz,
former a leading engineer of Microsoft. He wrote it in his open letter
Microsoft (see
http://www.synthesist.net/writing/onleavingms.html ):
"Stop looking over your shoulder and invent something!"

This tells everything one needs to know about Microsoft, I guess.

So far,
  Dennis