Hi all,

I am currently having problems with my PHP form I have made.  The form is
working fine, and does everything I want it to, except for one minor problem
that only I can see.

The output to the user is fine, but when I recieve the contents of the users
data from the form, and they have things like quotation marks, it appears in
the text.

For example, if they wrote;
"it's"

It is outputted as:
"it/'s"
in my email.

How do I get rid of this?  I have tried several things stripslashes,
addslashes, htmlspecialchars etc... But I'm not quite sure how to go about
it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Regards,

SK