In that case, you most likely would find the 'www.oldsite.com' in the ACCESS
log or whatever it is.  As for the redirecting, nah, there shouldn't be any
interference.  The webserver just record the browser's request into the log
file, then come the header() for redirecting, then the webserver retrieve
whatever the file is as specified by the header() redirect then record the
data into the log file, then send the webpage back to the web browser.

The webserver just recorded whatever is requested by the browser and
whatever is specified from the PHP Module/CGI/ISAPI, and/or user defined
script from the webpage.  Unless there is a configuration setting somewhere
that said otherwise about the log files.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]