Hi,

I have set up a form to register the users to the site. The users are
allowed to register only once. When the user submits the form the same
script will check the validity of the form and displays error messages and
if okay, updates the database.
I want to set up an option in the form in which when the user once submits
and after that if they click on the back button (browser back) it should
say the 'page expired' as I have seen with some Perl scripts. The users
should not be allowed to go back to the page and resubmit. Can any body
suggest a way to accomplish this.

thanks
Sheni R Meledath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]