Rich Fox <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:37 PM said:

> This does NOT work! It seems that the 2nd query steps on the results
> of the first one! Can someone verify this effect?

Seeing that you're using different result variables I would think that
it should work also. Unless you're missing something that I don't know
about (entirely possible) I would suggest you just write a function that
can take a result and turn it into a usable array. That way you don't
have to worry about one query overwriting another one.

Chris.

--
Don't like reformatting your Outlook replies? Now there's relief!
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/