Chris W. Parker wrote:
> Jake McHenry <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>     on Wednesday, October 15, 2003 12:39 PM said:
>
>> Also, say on a separate page, how do I call the variabes stored in
>> $_SESSION? Like this? $name = $_SESSION["name"];
>
> Yes. But whenever you plan to access $_SESSION you must
> always use 'session_start();' first. In my scripts it's
> always the very first line on each page that I use session's
> (which happens to be just about every page).
>

> Chris.

Ok, I got my index and userpage working... Geez.. This is going to be
a loooonnnng process! What I did for right now is just add a new
section to the top of my files, $var = $_SESSION["var"];

Once I get a complete list, I can just copy and paste that to all my
files, correct? What happens if I try to call a variable in $_SESSION
that hasn't been created yet?.... This might not let me copy and
paste....

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread...!

Jake McHenry
Nittany Travel MIS Coordinator
http://www.nittanytravel.com