Dear All,

        Given the recent discussion regarding a PHP editor, I thought you would
like to know that VB Web Development have finally released Developers Pad
BETA 2. This program is open source, and free. It's features include syntax
highlighting (fully customizable), powerful project view, auto-indent, quick
HTML tag insert, open linked file and more.

It is available for download at
        http://developerspad.vbdiamond.com/download/
and you can talk to me (and everyone else) about it at
        http://developerspad.vbdiamond.com/forum/

If you have any problems with the new release, don't have any hestitation in
contacting me.

New Features for BETA 2:
- Enhanced Project View
   * Virtual folders
   * Saved in XML Format
   * Can open VB, VC++ and .NET Project Files
- Enhanced Editor Window
   * Open Linked File Shortcut
   * Jump-To Procedure List
   * Quick HTML Tag Insert
- Extended Language Support
   * Now includes support for SQL, VB.NET and C#
- Less Bugs!
- Improved Add-In Support
   * New Add-In Object Model

We are currently looking for sponsors! If there is a company out there
interested in sponsoring Developers Pad and its site, please e-mail me.

Regards,

- James

Editor, VB Web