On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 00:07, Frank Tudor wrote:
> Interjinn looks great but my development box is a windows me
> machine with easyphp (globals turned off)  How am I supposes to
> get this stuff to work.  I actually just unzipped it to my www
> dir and it has been sitting there the whole day.
>
> and I still have my vailidation (form handling) problem.
>
> I would really be interested in quickforms or interjinn or
> something easy that can get this form under control.

Send me an email offlist of what you want the form to do, and I'll
explain how to set the configuration and to implement the form so that
you only use the formJinn feature. The installation and configuration
documentation should be good source of info too, though admittedly heavy
for a novice.

Cheers,
Rob.