Hi,
We have a site that runs a kind of membership section.
When a person logs in we have his username + 3 variables in session, the 3
variables are used for background processing and are never disclosed to the
client, all 3 variables contain 1 or 2 digit numbers.

Somehow 1 person has found out about them and is creating havoc with that
damn account by changing those variables to differient numbers...any idea
how he is doing that? We can ask him to stop but that does not solve the
problem.... how can we stop him by making changes on our server or what to
do?

Please HEAAAAAALP (help)

Cheers,
-Ryan