Hello all,
I have been using php as a module on apache 1.3xx windows for a long time. My computer was recently stolen and I had to build a new on. On the new one I did the usual install of Apache ,php,mysql now When I try to start Apache i get the can not load php4apache.dll into server. A required library is missing. I presume it means it can't find the php4ts.dll.

I have checked and php4ts.dll is there. My current setup is the same as I have used in the past. Win98

LoadModule php4_module  c:/windows/system/php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

TIA
Gary