Two questions:

1) Is there any way to print out active sessions names?

        I have $_SESSION['SID'], $_SESSION['uid'], $_SESSION['msg']
        can I output the literal strings:
                $_SESSION['SID']
                $_SESSION['uid']
                $_SESSION['msg']

2) Is there any way to use a variable in a session name?

        can I do:
                $msg="20031022"
                $_SESSION["$msg.name"] becomes $_SESSION['20031022name']

        I have set the session above then called the session output and got
what I expected to see; I need to make sure the $msg variable is expanded
though.

I am trying to create a personalized temporary session. I don't want to use
$_GET or $_POST since there will be too much info to be passed on the URL
and forms are not involved.

Susan