Hi again Marek,

I want the results like this:

  company1
  1plan1 // this is the important one as its the least/most (depending on
DESC or ASC)
  1plan2 // this is all the other plans company1 offers (which meet the sql
parameters)

  company2
  2plan1 // this again is important as its the second least/most (depending
on DESC or ASC)
  2plan2 //this is all the other plans company2 offers (which meet the sql
parameters)

  company3
  3plan1 // this again is important as its the third least/most (depending
on DESC or ASC)
  3plan2 //this is all the other plans company3 offers (which meet the sql
parameters)

  etc

I've pretty much given up on this coz I have been experimenting with
differient code and my brains gone to mush right now...

Thanks for trying.

-Ryan