HI!
DO U MEAN I SHOULD GIVE UP USING PHP under oracle web server ?
i used to work on php under PWS and apache!
However i've made a project with ASP under IIS but the client changed his
mind and wanted to put it in his oracle web server !
i thought of using php translation from asp ! or at last as long as i master
php code it again !
any idea pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!
Thanks