Hi,

do u mean to say put this codes in php ?
I tried to put it in second.php following is the msg -
string(5) "EGPCS" bool(false)
Notice: Undefined variable: _SESSION in C:\Project
Codes\Vanderveer\www\testPHP\second.php on line 4
NULL
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent
by (output started at C:\Project Codes\Vanderveer\www\testPHP\second.php:2)
in C:\Project Codes\Vanderveer\www\testPHP\second.php on line 7

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at C:\Project
Codes\Vanderveer\www\testPHP\second.php:2) in C:\Project
Codes\Vanderveer\www\testPHP\second.php on line 7

Notice: Undefined index: name in C:\Project
Codes\Vanderveer\www\testPHP\second.php on line 10

I am not that expert in PHP, what all above means ? can u give me a hint
now, what is going wrong ?

regards
manisha

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]