Robb Kerr wrote:
I'm trying to pass a variable from a search page to the results page via
GET. The $MANUFACTURERS variable contains an array and is obtained from the
URL. I've tried the following to no avail...

<input name="manufacturer[]" type="hidden" multiple id="manufacturer[]"
value=<?php $manufacturer ?>>
[snip]

<input name="manufacturer" type="hidden" multiple id="manufacturer"
value="<?php echo htmlentities(serialize($manufacturer)); ?>">

Then to get the array back on the receiving page:

$manufacturer = unserialize($_GET['manufacturer);

Or just stick the array in the session...

$_SESSION['manu'] = $manufacturer;

and on receiving page:

$manufacturer = $_SESSION['manu'];

--