Good morning.

I know this may be off-topic but I don't know where to turn.

I'm building a dynamic web page system with PHP and need to figure out in
JavaScript how to do something. I have the timer figured out in JavaScript
but what I need is a way to automatically submit a request back to the web
server after the timer runs out. What I'm trying to do is display slides in
sequence. When the timer expires, it sends back to the web server the
parameters of slide group and the last slide displayed. The PHP on the
server end builds a new page and sends it to the browser with the next slide
in the sequence.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and my PHP skills are vastly above my
JavaScript skills (very basic beginner).

Robin 'Sparky' Kopetzky
Black Mesa Computers/Internet Service
Grants, NM 87020