--- Justin French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone show me a simple, clean way to apply one function (eg
> stripslashes()) to every element in an array (eg $_POST)?
[snip]
> I've also seen http://www.php.net/array_walk, but couldn't
> determine how/if it suited my needs.

Maybe you can explain how your need is not met with array_walk()?
That would be my suggestion, since it seems to do exactly what you
want, but then you mention that you have already looked at it.

It does require that the function take two parameters, which isn't
the case with stripslashes(). So, you can make a very tiny wrapper
function that discards the second parameter (since you don't need
it):

<?
function array_stripslashes(&$var, $key)
{
     $var = stripslashes($var);
}

array_walk($_POST, 'array_stripslashes');
?>

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====