-----Original Message-----
From: PHPLover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 10:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear All,

I would like to setup a mailing list for my company.
I have a database containing email address of my clients along with other
details.
How can I send them mails ?
If i write a script containing the mail function and loop the address, I
think that might generate a script timeout error. I feel increasing the
script timeout is not a good solution. I would like to know how you manage
such situations. I feel this is a common problem but i didnt find any
solution on the net. Do I need to use any sw or are there any already
available scripts.

Thanks a Lot !!
Long Live PHP !!

Thanks & Regards,