I'm trying to output HP PCL commeands using the printer_write command. For example:

$str=sprintf("\033&d0D"); // Underline Text
$str.="Text to print";
$str.=sprintf("\033cE"); // Reset printer

$handle = printer_open('\\\\DOMAIN\\PSERVER');
printer_write($handle,$str);
printer_close($handle);

The printer is configured for raw output. The output appears to be correct (I've compared the spooled job against one that works, so it would seem to be a problem with the job configuration e.g. the printer_set_option. I've tried using the MODE,"RAW" functio, but when I set this, the printer_write function no-longer works.

can anyone help?

TIA

Mark