Dimitri Marshall wrote:

Hi there,
I'm new to this new PHP thing and man it's frusterating. Anyway, I'm not
gonna tell you my life story, but I just need to know how to allow users to
upload files to my server . I've already made a form with the <input
name="whatever" type="file" and then a program that should get the varibles
[name] and [tmp_name] using $_POST. For some reason it's not working. Could
someone tell me how to do it, or what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Dimitri Marshall

Try using $_FILES or $HTTP_POST_FILES and make sure you have |enctype="multipart/form-data" in your form tag.|

- rob

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phpexamples.net