I actually think this is the book I have been waiting for. A bookstore in
New Zealand told me not until March 2001. It must be pretty good, all the
Sams books are. The only problem is in NZ it is about $170 as opposed to
amazons $49.95US ($100NZ). If you know somewhere cheaper than amazon, I am
all ears.

Cheers
Chris

""Luke Welling"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
99528g$v58$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:99528g$v58$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
: ""YoBro"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
: > Does anybody know any good books & websites to recommend for PHP & MySql
: > together. I am looking to advance my knowledge and would really
appreciate
: a
: > helpful tip.
: >
: > Really looking for a book that explains all the advanced features of
PHP4
: > and MySql as a compliment.
:
: I can't give you an unbiased opinion on whether it is good or not, but you
: might like to look at "PHP and MySQL Web Development"
: by Luke Welling and Laura Thomson.
:
: Here is a link to it on Amazon.
: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672317842
: although you can probably get it cheaper elsewhere.
:
: It will be published in 10 days.
:
: Cheers,
:
: Luke Welling
:
:
:
: --
: PHP General Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
: To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: