Hi all,

I made a form which pass constant variables which never change (Ex. product_name) and
dynamic variables which i withdraw from the db (Ex. attribute_id = 1, value = color).
Now my problem is with the passing of the dynamic variables.
Because the fields can change their name (id's) i need to design my functions so they
will "know" how to receive them.
I used to make an array in the form (Ex. attribute_id[0], attribute_id[1] where the
numbers in the [] are the id numbers from the db) and then at the function i used to
$_POST['attribute_id'] and then withdraw from them their id's and values.
I read that this kind of passing variables is making problems with javascripting (and
maybe it violate W3C standards).
Is there a way that i can pass names like attribute_id_X  where X is the changing name
and the function will be able to withdraw it like $_POST['attribute_id_X'], or any
other way which doesnt violate W3C standards?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
"My friends are worth gold to me, so I prefer to sell them and get rich!"

Ben-Nes Yonatan
Canaan Surfing Ltd
Tel: 972-4-6991122
Fax: 972-4-6990098