James, et al --

...and then James said...
%
% Can anyone recommend a good place where I can find some talented PHP
% contractors?

That's been discussed on this list a few times before, so the archives
may be of some help to you.  I'm still looking for reliable and worthwhile
places to post myself so that I can be found and get some business...

%
% I'm looking to hire some people for some upcoming projects, and I don't want
% to just put an ad in the paper and get a bunch of responses from
% barely-qualified people.

Since you want a contractor, count me in :-)  What do you need?

%
% Thanks,
% J

HTH & HAND

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"