Marek, et al --

...and then Marek Kilimajer said...
%
% David T-G wrote:
% >or so.  But what does that buy me?  How will then setting my password at
% >one level (presentation) also set it at another (gallery)?
%
% You will have the same session variables accessible in your script.

Oho.  That's interesting, indeed.

By overwriting or by duplicating?  That is, do I include the session name
when I access this data or does $pw in the gallery overwrite (or get
overwritten by) $pw in presentation?

%
% I forgot to mention you should do the same for $_GET and $_POST if you
% want it to work without cookies.

OK; will do.  And what about $_SESSION as well?

%
% >TIA & HAND
again

:-D
(play) [EMAIL PROTECTED] * society and not sufficient moral courage.
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- Mary Baker Eddy, "Science and Health"