Hi,

You probably didn't find anything in the imap api because mail reply is handled by SMTP. You can use the IMAP library to read your mail, however you need to use either the simple old mail() function or one of the more sophisticated MIME mail classes available to send replies or new messages.

all the best

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi folks,

What I would like to do in PHP is the following:
* read my mailbox on the server
* select some mails
* reply to theses mails.

I have looked among the PHP imap API, and I did not found any like
imap_reply.

What should I do?

Many thanks for helping.

Paul BELAVAL