--- Lee Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's not $location = xxx, just location = "page.php";

So the dollar sign is missing? Can you show us all of the code in
question? (Or did I miss it?)

> And it seems to work as a redirect...   But not part of the header
> fuction, and not just setting a variable...

Location is an HTTP header. If that name is being used in any code for
some other reason, then the name may be purely coincidental. However, if
it is the header you are speaking of, then it is specified using:

header('Location: http://example.org/path/to/script.php');

Of particular note is that the URL is an absolute URL, not a relative one.
This is in the snippet of the specification that I quoted earlier.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
My Blog