Hi all i have the following code which isnt working correctly and i cant work out why.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as its sending me crazy!

$query = "select refno from campaign where appdate between 'nov 07 2003' and 'nov 08
2003' ";
$result=mssql_query($query,$numero);
$numrows=mssql_num_rows($result);
$row=mssql_fetch_row($result);
echo $numrows;
print_r($row);

Now this returns: 23
Array ( [0] => 1044998 )

which is 23 for number of rows the query returns but it only ever stores the 1st
element of the returned array in $row.. Can someone tell me where i am going wrong as
i need access to the other 22 rows that this query returns.... I have echoed the query
and run the out put under freetds tsql and get the correct result (this is what i use
to access the ms sql server 2000).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.!

Cheers

Bob