You wrote in email :
> How to find the Drive letters and Drive Types of remote system WNT, i have
> system administrator password too..
> this all work done by PHP...., when my client give IP, user /password then
> my PHP scirpt show him  system drive/ folders... how it possible ....
>

> Plz help...
>
> thnx

Using the EXEC command and parsing the output from this, it should be
possible given
the fact that your internal network has opened up for filesharing, and U are
running
win2000, you then have access to the tools that hackers love to use, but in
Ur case solves
the problem. By issuing this command into EXEC and pulling the output, and
the IP is
the name of the machine your locating, youll get what U want.

nbtstat -a 1.2.3.4

This will tell you the share names of that computer, and you will be able to
know the
names of the shared drives to access. This would have to be done to all the
IPs in
order to gain access to all the shares.

After this you have to parse each line from the output, and look for the
<20> folders,
which indicate an open share. Be aware that you should not open for this
type of
networking outbound to the internet, as hackers easilly can access your
machines as well.
I preferr installing 2 network cards in the machine, one for local network
and 1 for internet,
where the internet network card is blocked for NETBIOS over TCP/IP, and the
local
network connection is opened. If U only have 1 network card in each machine,
I suggest
U get a router with hardware firewall, where U insert the internet
connection directly into the
router, this will prevent NETBIOS over TCP/IP from the Internet.

Kim