From: Jon Haworth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 13 November 2003 13:28
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] register_globals & security

Hi Fernando,

I have a PHP application that passes variables (values) from a form.
I get these using $_POST

However I do also post some variables via a link. Which ofcourse requires
register_globals to be ON.

Do you mean variables in a URL, like this: www.example.com/index.php?foo=1&bar=2

If so you can access these via the $_GET array and leave register_globals
turned off.

Cheers
Jon

--