[snip]
Thanks, I feel that People who are Writing 'C' Compilers and who are
Assembly Language Experts will definitely also Succeed in
the Delinking and Decompiling Process of Extracting the source code.

But, Aren't We By Disassembling the exe binary file, Violating the
Copyrights of the Original Author who has written million lines of 'C'
Code?

Is it not  friend? Am i Right or Wrong?
[/snip]

The answer is that "it depends". Why are you asking all of this on a PHP
list? I thought I had gotten your point earlier, but I apparently did
not. So, Prashant, what exactly is your point, and what does it have to
do with PHP?