--- Thomas Lanphier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you have an answer to my question? When I posed the
> question in the newsgroup, I tried very hard to not
> get bogged down in nonessential details and asked the
> actual question I had. Please feel free to ask me for
> something specific, if it would help.

I'm 90% sure I could answer your question, whatever it is. However, you
should always ask to the entire list, as there you have the chance to see
many answers, different perspectives, etc.

No one can answer your question with any degree of accuracy if you do not
provide any details. That's the point I originally tried to make. If you
can't think of a way to explain what you are doing in detail, showing a
small example with some code can help do that for you.

Hope that helps.

Chris

=====
My Blog