I have a php page that has a web form on it.

I do a query to populate the options in a drop down box in the form.

[code]
<select size="1" name="customer">
<?PHP
        while($query_data1=mysql_fetch_row($result1)){
        echo"<option value='$query_data1[0]'>$query_data1[1]</option>";
}
?>
[code]

$query_data1[0] is a userID number
$query_data1[1] is the user's Email address

So when the user selects an email addres from the drop down box, the
userID is stored and later writen to a database.

What I now need to do is store not only the userID but the email address
as well.  Is there a way using a form to store 2 values using one drop
down box?  So basically I want to store the userID and the Email address
to a variable in the form so that both may be written to different
fields in the database later.

Jeff