[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I had problem in the configuration of Apache 1.3.28 and PHP 4.3.3 as SAPI module, they are run well as CGI module, I put this lines for it:

ScriptAlias /php/ "D:/PHP4.3.3/"
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

as SAPI module, I put this lines:

LoadModule php4_module D:\PHP4.3.3\sapi\php4apache.dll
AddModule mod_php4.c
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

A friend told me that remove the line "AddModule mod_php4.c", I got this error:

d:/program files/apache1.3.28/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax OK
Cannot remove module mod_php4.c: not found in module list

If I leave the line "AddModule mod_php4.c", I get this error:

Module mod_php4.c is already added, skipping d:/program
files/apache1.3.28/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Syntax OK
Cannot remove module mod_php4.c: not found in module list

thanks for any help. bye.

I answered your question few days ago but didn't hear any reaction, so I'm reposting the same text with hope this time it will be more useful

Cheers,

Boyan