Hello!

This one :
http://www.phpclasses.org/browse.html/package/870.html

I remember doing the "zip" research a while ago and tested several classes
and
methods, but this class was the one that worked flawlessly! Ive installed
and
used this class myself, and it works on both linux and windows.

This can zip down a directory of 1GB of data (tested), and depack it to
another
directory (tested). You can also extract single files out of the directory.

If you havnt found a sollution you should try this one.

--
Kim Steinhaug
There are 10 types of people when it comes to binary numbers:

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.phpclasses.org/search.html?words=zip&go_search=1&restrict=&method=and&sort=score